Anticipated in 2017, CEL Residential Development Pte. Ltd. will launch the new launch, Grandeur Park Residences at Bedok / Upper Changi Road, near to Tanah Merah MRT!
It inhabits a reasonably attractive location – only beside Tanah Merah MRT station, in a private residential estate that joins a condominium belt with low-rise landed housing.
As can be viewed from the aerial view, the south of the site that fronts Jalan Limau Kasturi (see map below) also overlooks the landed homes of Bedok Ville. From there towards East Coast Park, it is quite generally low-rise.
Grandeur Park Residences Location
Higher floor units facing that way can anticipate the south winds, and maybe even glimpses of the sea. These units will probably be snapped up first.
There are few new homes on the doorstep of an MRT station that get unblocked views that are landed.
Highlights of Grandeur Park Residences
- One train stop to SUTD, Changi International Business Park, Bedok Town Centre.
- 2 train stops to Changi International Airport and the exciting shopping & dining encounters of the approaching Project Jewel at Changi Airport
- It’s located within an established private residential estate and near Tanah Merah MRT Station. Many condominium developments for example Optima@Tanah Merah, East Meadows, Casa Merah and Stratford Court are located in the vicinity.
- The site is well linked to major arterial roads and expressways such as East Coast Parkway (ECP) and Pan Island Expressway (PIE). Residents will also have access to convenient public transportation to the rest of Singapore via Tanah Merah MRT Station.
- Residents will appreciate a broad selection of entertainment, dining and shopping choices at nearby Changi City Point, Bedok and Simei Town Centres.
- Outdoor recreation facilities are also available at nearby Bedok Reservoir Park, East Coast Park, Laguna National Golf and Country Club.
- With many reputable schools nearby, such as Anglican High School and Temasek Junior College, the development will be a perfect house for families with school-going children.
Situated close to Changi Business Park and Singapore’s fourth university – Singapore University of Design and Technology.
- Rental demand can be expected by grandeur Park Homes from PMETs working at the Changi Business Park, Logistics & Industrial hubs that are nearby.
- Sited in an established residential estate at Bedok South Avenue 3. Walking distance of comforts like Sports & Fitness Center and the Bedok Swimming Complex, and the markets, stores and food centers at the HDB estate across the street.
- Low-rise housing south of the site makes for a quieter & more breezy surroundings.
- Close to beaches and the leisure activities of East Coast Park.
- The location of Grandeur Park condo makes it an attractive one for parents, also as for investors procuring a home for their families.
Check out the video on URA Master Plan that will likely to benefit Grandeur Park Residences